Our 7 day residential program, the Acorn Intensive, is our signature food addiction treatment program.
Patterned after inpatient treatment for food dependency, this program has been successfully lifting people out of the trenches of food addiction for over 25 years. We have seen thousands of people start their journey towards freedom from food obsession in this state-of-the-art residential treatment program.
In just seven days, participants report a radical transformation in their relationship to food. They undergo detoxification from addictive foods, experience truly sober eating, and begin the recovery process of addressing underlying issues at a profound level.
The Acorn Intensive is for you whether you are:
- Unsure if you are addicted to food
- Brand new to food sobriety
- In relapse
- A stable “long-timer”
Immediately following the Acorn Intensive is a 7 Week Aftercare outpatient program — this is mandatory for first-time participants and optional for those returning.
- 6 nights lodging at a cozy home in Kissimmee – Arrival: Thursday, October 26, 2023 no later than 5:30 pm | Departure: approximately 2:00 pm Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- Delicious meals prepared by our personal chef
- 3 process groups a day led by world-renowned food addiction professionals
- Educational lectures on food addiction
- Structured activities that support recovery (e.g. group walks)
- Individual reading and writing assignments
- Techniques to deal with difficult emotions
- On-site staff that are recovering food addicts
- A personal food plan, including detailed information and one-to-one coaching
- Peer support and feedback from other group participants
- A detailed aftercare plan so you can continue your recovery when you leave
- Access to a large alumni network in stable long-term recovery
If this is your first Intensive program, the cost is $5,500 USD (Includes 7-Day Intensive, 7 Week Aftercare Program, Meals and Lodging)
If returning, the cost of the 7-Day Residential Program (including meals and lodging) is $3,200 USD. *Alumni Pricing*
Payment plans can be arranged in special circumstances.
If you have questions, or for more information, please call us at the SHiFT Office: 941-378-2122
or email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you and sharing in your recovery journey!